Tuesday 24 April 2012

What did the Posties think...

Now that I think I am done personally sending things through the post it was decided that it would be a good idea to see what the good people of the Royal Mail thought of my 'decorated' envelopes. So I am leaving this stuck to my door for the Postie on todays round to find. (During the end of last year I left a note to the postie and they were lovely and left a wee reply, hopefully the same will happen again.)









(Of course, as always I have blanked out my name and address.)



I had to pop the envelope into a sandwich bag because it had been raining earlier and I didn't want it to get ruined.



It disappeared and the post came so I can assume The Postie got it YaY!


Watch this space to see if I get a reply!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...