Monday 9 April 2012

Fun with photocopies..

These latest idea's were born partly through sheer frustration and getting inspiration from writing: 'I <3 You' on a banana and sending a pictute of it to my boyfriend. All but one are personal to myself as always..the banana, well that was just for fun :) 



You can only just see it but in the centre of the mug it says: 'Hi'. 



Unfortunately because scanning a photocopy doesn't work so well you can't read it here but the tag says: 'I love to read fantasy novels about magicians and other worlds...what do you love read?'.



Like I said this one was just for fun, sticking the banana on upside down was a happy accident that I reckoned fitted in pretty well with the vibe of this envelope.








If I'm honest I'm not really sure I like this one but it might be odd enough to provoke a reaction.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...