Monday 9 April 2012

Positive Greeting

Here's the newest of the latest series of envelopes making their way through the postal system. For those who are wondering, yup that is my hand and yes I drew on it and it. I enjoy the aesthetic of the photocopied image, espeically when it comes to photocopying body parts - minds out of the gutter please. I think this may be the happiest envelope I have made so far, it even makes me smile looking at it now despite the fact that I've spent most of the day looking at it! I really really hope that whoever recieves this loves it too. 




As you can see I've made this one portrait rather than landscape but I reckon it works better seeing as it's a wave and all! :) I think choosing to use a yellow envelopes adds to the happy vibe of the whole envelope. Like I said I think this is the happiest envelope yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...