Friday 13 April 2012

UPDATE on sharing the love..

Make My Neighbour Smile has made it out into the world...I've been hard at work (well sort of) preparing my tiny envelopes for the world beyond the postal service...these are the first three to adventure out on their own. I have left them all in public places for people to find. I probably said in the previous post but I will reiterate anyway, this is what their tags say:

"Neighbours are important people...they shouldn't be stranger...
If you've found me then please send me to a neighbour you don't know...
Please don't waste my stamp."

The back says:

"...get involved..." and has this web address on it.

As you can see they are all stamped and ready to go, I'm hoping that by leaving them with stamps on it will further encourage people to send them away.

I had to enlist the help of a friend as it would have looked more conspicuous if I had been seen leaving them and photographing them on my own.

^
 This one was left in the entry way of a late night coffee shop. 


^
 This one was left in a Starbucks. I've included two photo's of this one so you can see clearly what it says on the front.





^
And this one was left on one of the benches in the train station. A gentleman nearby watched as i left it and photographed it so I have a feeling that this will be one of the first to be picked up.


What do you think? Let me know if you've seen any, or even better if you were the person to pick one of them up! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...