Tuesday 3 April 2012

Sharing the love...


Make My Neighbour Smile goes out into the world...
The decisions been made that it's time I was more active in encouraging other people to get to know their neighbours...so I found a use for my tiny envelopes! I'll be leaving these wee guys around in coffee shops, libraries, book stores etc. I'm optimistic that people will find one, read the Tag and then send it on to one of their neighbours that they don't already know. 






This one (below) was cut straight out of the envelope and then I stuck coloured paper underneath...pretty basic but I think the contrast works..




As you can see both of the envelopes have stamps and the end of the tag reads: "Please don't waste my stamp..." hopefully people will heed this request.



LOOK OUT for updated photo's of this series and where I have left them and KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED for any while your out and about! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...