Friday 27 April 2012

Another UPDATE on sharing the love....

Well I've been at it again...leaving my envelopes out in the public domain, trying to get other people involved in the project...believe me trying to leave anonymous envelopes in public places is impossible! 




The Bonjour envelope; this one I created because to be honest I was getting fed up of writing Hi or Hello, however once made I realised that an envelope like this would need to be left in a relevant setting. I had the idea to leave an envelope in a lingerie department (I don't know why) and it occurred to me this would be the perfect one. Originally I wanted to leave it on a rail on the shop floor but there were too many shop assistants and members of the public around and I thought if someone saw me taking photo's of bra's I would probably be thrown out of the store. Thinking I might give up I browsed around and on spotting some bra's on sale I went to try them on, that's when I got the LIGHT-BULB..I would leave the envelope in the changing room. And here it is:



Unfortunately as i was paying the lovely shop assistant came running over with the envelope to see if I had left it behind. I didn't deny it but did ask her to put it back or keep it for herself, I told her to read the tag and do whichever she felt. Like I said trying to leave envelopes in pubic place anonymously is impossible!




 In saying that though this one I got away with! (Hurrah) This one was left in the travel section at Waterstones. As you can see it's a normal sized envelope because to be honest I have run out of mini ones! IN this case though I think it is a good thing as I left it on a bottom shelf, so a bigger envelope will be spotted faster! :)



If your reading this and you picked either of these up please get in contact, I would love to hear from you, whatever you have to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...