Friday 13 April 2012

Tea, Biscuit, Chat...


I spent ages trying to figure out how I could fit tea onto an envelope some how, seeing as it's the great British drink and all. Not just that though, sharing a cup of tea and having a natter over the garden fence used to be a regular occurance, these days it's not. This envelope illustrates how that is missing from todays society. It is also a subtle way of asking my neighbour if they would like a cup of tea, a biscuit and a chat :)





Originally with this envelope I was going to add words in the same style as I usually do, however I got part way through adding the letters and then went to bed. After sleeping on it, I decided that actually this envelope looked pretty good on it's own and that adding something would propbably ruin it. So it's just a simple one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...