Friday 13 April 2012

Some sad news.

I'm afraid I have some sad news for you all, due to circumstances out with my control in less then 2 months I will no longer be living on the same street, or even within the city. unfortunately this means that i can no longer continue with the postal aspect of this project, this makes me very sad as i was enjoying sending my colourful envelopes to my neighbours and perhaps finally meeting them as well.

UPDATE: To those who have recieved anything from me please still feel free to post a reply back, as I will still be living here for a wee while and will have all mail forwarded to me once I have moved on. Thanks! :)

However...

...never fear, the project will go on! I am going to continue with my tiny envelopes project, that you can see featured in the previous post and this project is only the beginning of my efforts to spread the words about Make My Neighbour Smile...I have a few other ideas in the pipeline and no doubt if you stay tuned you'll be seeing them come to light as well. I am heartened to see that my blog views are continuing to remain fairly high, however i would love it if some of you would contact me and share your thoughts or get involved by sending any photo's of what you've done. If you get in contact you may also be able to convince me to send you a few tiny envelopes so you can start making neighbours smile in your area! Go on...you know you want to start sending some too!

 Please Please do not hesitate to email me (the address is on the contacts page). It doesn't matter if you are out with the UK, this is a project that I would be more then happy go worldwide! :) Think big or go home right?!

That's all for now, as usual watch this space for more.

Thanks for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...