Tuesday 17 April 2012

Did you see that envelope in St Andrews...

A few days ago I was in St Andrews and i thought why not get this project further afield, so I took some of my wee envelopes with me. Unfortunately I only ended up leaving one behind...but here it is:

This one was left in the Botanic Gardens in St Andrews...in I think the fern room of the glass houses. It's on the side of a small stone bridge and if you look carefully in the background you can see the waterfall. I'm sorry about the picture quality as I did not take my camera with me I had to take these pictures on my phone.







As I said in  previous post if anyone is interested in doing this is their area and would like some wee envelopes to get them started then please do not hesitate to contact me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...