Wednesday 4 April 2012

This one goes out to...

...I wish I could send this one out to ALL the people I know who look in the mirror everyday and think: "huh, not bad", of course I'm not one to talk but all the same I think people should be able to look in the mirror and think: "huh, pretty amazing" and this project is about making my neighbours smile after all so hopefully whoever opens this in the morning will think a little better about themselves for that one day at least. 
Assuming of course that they don't already think they are amazing..maybe they do and this envelope will be an extra boost...either way every postal worker who handles it will read it and hopefully think the same :) 



I deliberately made sure that the word amazing had no black and white letters as I think amazing, colourful and happy all go hand in hand. - You can't see from the image but that 'N' is not actually black and white, darn scanner..

I was very tempted to put eyes in the 'o's of look but in the end decided against it..doing so may have ruined the overall effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...