Tuesday 3 April 2012

Illustration Reply.

Hello Hello...sorry things seemed to have slowed down a bit lately...perfect timing for me to receive another reply really! Yup that's right I received a reply a couple of days ago from my letter that went with the sewn "Hi There" envelope that you can see here: http://makemyneighboursmile.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/sewing.html
and in turn I sent a reply yesterday. In keeping with my decision to keep things more happy and less serious I decided to draw a wee neighbourly illustration on the outside of the envelope. I have blurred out the name and address as usual for the privacy of my neighbour. 



I know the whole things a little squiggly however I think that it gives it it's own unique personality and style. I made the conscious decision not to use a ruler for this reason. What do you think, did it work?



This is the reply that I sent a long with the envelope, as before if I have permission from the sender I will also publish their reply, so watch this space! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...