Tuesday 10 April 2012

...more greetings...

These next two envelopes are both continuing on with the positive greeting the me. I'm really enjoying the overall effect that the cut out colourful words and photocopies have and so I have used them both again and I'd imagine will continure to so. 

I'm really pleased with the one below, I will happily admit I had some trouble coming up with the words to go along with this one. I was reluctant to send it as just the banana and therefore it hung around half finished for a wee while why I tried to figure out what to put on it. My patience seems to have payed of with the play on words I came up with...




This one was a little easier to come up with, the only consideration I has was whether to use the scots: 'wee' or to use a word such as 'little' or 'small' instead. Eventually I decided seeing as these are all personal and 'wee' is what I would naturally say, as well as the fact that it is frequently used by the majority of people in the area, that it was safe to do so. Perhaps surprising I had put some consideration into where I should place the hand, after playing around for a while I came to the decision that as it is my left hand and if I were to face someone and wave it would be on their right (of course) it was best placed on the right hand side of teh envelope..hopefully that was the right decision.






Look our for more greeting envelopes coming soon..I feel this may only be the begining of this theme...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...