Monday 5 March 2012

Letters and Envelopes

This idea was another transformation of previous ones. This time i decided to give the reader a little more of myself with the hope that they would return in the same fashion. All i really want to do is encourage communication and make my neighbours smile of course. However in order to encourage communication sometimes you have to offer up something of yourself, which is what i have done here.




The below letter is a continuation of what is on the envelope...it's just a wee run down of how i start my day. I'm hopeful that whoever reads this will smile or even chuckle a bit and then send me a wee note with what they do in the morning. - Again the envelope contains a self addressed and stamped envelope.






The same as the above letter this one is a continuation of what is on the envelope. A wee note about what I used to want to be when I grew up and what I am doing now. Again hopefully I'll get something similar in reply.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...