Tuesday 20 March 2012

David's Reply

David kindly commented on the Letters post after receiving the 'I Believe In You' letter. Although I did leave him a short comment back, I decided it would be more appropriate to send him something more fun in the post...it's just a bit more personal.

And seeing as the projects now gone 3D...


(The address has been blurred for the privacy of my neighbour) As you can see the box can be opened at only one end...






...that's because it has a pop out speech-bubble that reads: "Hello David! Nice to meet you. I'm Amy."






I thought i had photographed the back but I can't seem to find the images...but the back of the speech-bubble says: "Have you met any of your other neighbours? Have a lovely day."


My original idea for this reply was to have a hand pop out...as in a hand shake. But I thought that would not come across very well and not be quite as effective or prompt a response in the same way. As I am working with text anyway I though continuing with the use of text was the better option.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...