Tuesday 13 March 2012

Sewing.

Perhaps I got bored of cutting and sticking or perhaps all my new ideas were just coming too fast but for the next, wave shall we say, of letters I have sewed on the word 'Hello' in one form of another.


These two are sewn into material that I have then glued onto the envelopes. 


You can't really tell from this picture but this is actually a tiny envelope. I'm considering doing a series of these tiny envelopes, so this should be the first of many.





The above envelope was sent with a note that reads:

"It's nice to meet you.
My name is Amy.
I'm one of your neighbours.
I don't know you and you don't know me
but
I think that neighbours should know each other
and 
be able to rely on each other.
I think that neighbours are important people.
If you agree.
then please feel free to write back.
I would love to hear from you.
Sincerely"



Below I have sewn into the envelope itself.  (This is also one of the tiny envelopes)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...