Wednesday 14 March 2012

The project goes 3D!

So MakeMyNeighbourSmile has gone 3D and a wee bit conceptual...but in miniature today. 

Unfortunately the 3D objects are much harder to document, so here's a look at my efforts.
I'm aware these images don't look very professional, however this is not a super professional project. It's more about the people and making contact and making people smile than anything else. So yes in the background you can see my kitchen...there's a slice of my world. :)



This box is actually very tiny, only just bigger than the size of my hand.







You can see here I placed an even smaller box inside my box. This box is empty and also prepaid at the Post Office. I think I may have completely confused the poor woman behind the desk with that one this morning, oops! 



The idea behind this one is that someone can send me a 'Hello' back in the other wee box, or perhaps more, or you never know I might even get something small in it! 
I'll keep you updated if I receive a reply.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...