Wednesday 14 March 2012

Reply


I received a reply to the letter 'In the morning I...' which can be seen in the Letters and Envelopes post. The neighbour who received it kindly sent me a letter back telling me what they do in the morning and of course asking why on earth I sent out the letter. Although I would love to post the reply here I don't want to without the permission of the author. So for now just watch this space, you never know it might be published.


I replied to the reply (bit of a tongue twister there) in the below envelope. Unfortunately this one didn't scan in too well because of the shiny material but it has the letters of 'Hello' stitched onto pieces of material and then stuck on the envelope. You can just about see it in the below image.




I have a copy of my reply and may post it up in the future...


My neighbour was very considerate and returned the reply by hand so that I could reuse the stamped envelope, which was very kind, especially as stamps aren't cheap these days. Therefore I returned my reply by hand also. *fingers crossed* I got the right address and i'm not about to baffle another neighbour!



I have now been given permission by my neighbour to publish the reply! I am delighted :)


Here it is:







As you can see a lovely letter to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...