Monday 5 March 2012

Envelopes

These envelopes were a culmination of the previous two ideas. I also thought that with the 'ransom note' style message on the outside the likelihood of the message being perceived as a threat was much lower. It also gives the post men something interesting to look at!





The above envelope was sent with a blank sheet of paper as well as a self addressed envelope. The idea being that if someone does have something they want to say they can write it and send it to me and as the envelope says i'll listen.



This one may seem odd but it is true. As this is all part of my honours year project it is part of my future and therefore the success or failure of this project will impact on my future. In essence leaving my future in the hands of my neighbours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...