Tuesday 15 May 2012

MakeMyNeighbourSmile is leaving the country!

I'm not actually leaving the country but the project certainly is...a few of my wee envelopes are flying air mail...to where you say? 
I'm not telling you
..yet!

But here's a sneaking peek of what's to come...


  

As the recipient of these envelopes reads the blog (of course) I haven't uploaded any close up photo's for you all, as I don't want to ruin it for her, but as soon as I get word of their arrival I will upload some more photo's. For now, you can just about make out the wee envelopes in these pictures.




A wee glimpse of myself, my studio and my super fly shoes while I'm having a break after making the envelopes. ;)




 This is the front and back of the envelope I sent the wee envelopes off on their travels in, of course it's illustrated as well. I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I sent them in a plain envelope eh.




Like I said, you can't see the illustrations on the envelope's clearly because I don't want to ruin the surprise for the recipient...but these wee teasers should keep you interested.


Would you like to get involved too? 

Just send me an email or message me and I can send you some wee (little) decorated envelopes too.

As always folks, stay tuned for where these wee envelopes turn up...your gona love it I'm sure!

I'm excited, so you should be too! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...