Tuesday 1 May 2012

How strange an envelope..just sitting here..

Here are some more envelopes from my wanderings...



Boots, Aberdeen

I went straight for the make-up section and then because I like Soap and Glory (It smells amazing) and because it was quiet there at that point in time, I popped this big happy smiley waving envelope in amongst their lip balm. I think this one fitted perfectly here seeing as their cover images are all black and white and smiley too.


Bon Accord Centre Toilets, Aberdeen

Originally I was going to leave this one by the sinks, then common sense kicked in and I realised that it would probably get soaked before it was read if I left it there..I then tried putting it on the toilet roll holder, then I thought if I left it there it would probably get knocked off and disappear under the door or sides..finally I noticed these toilets have lids (duh) and where better to put it, it'll get seen straight away and more likely picked up then knocked off!




Schoolhill Bus stop (9), Aberdeen

I chose a bus stop for this one because on it are two clementines (with hello written on them) and I thought that clementines would be something you might see at a bus stop...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...