Wednesday 9 May 2012

Been in the kitchen section of B&Q recentley...


So with the help of my lovely brother..who was my 'eyes' for this trip I wandered around the Kitchen Section of B&Q and tried not to get too distracted by all the 'soft close' drawers and cupboards while I tried to find a place for my newest tortoise envelope...

We eventually came accross a relitively hidden 'kitchen', that we also thought didn't look too bad...not quite my taste but not terrible...anyway I digress...It took me a wee while to find the right place for him as you can see...



....I tried by the sink...but something didn't feel quite right...




...so I thought on top of the workshop would be perfet...but he was a wee bit overshadowed by the massive red price signs behind him...








...at first I tried to put him in a cupboard but that was so terrible I didn't even take a photo and rescued the wee guy straight away! 





Thus he landed on the outside of the lovely red cupboard...he seems to like it up there...what do you think?






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww me too, but he's actually supposed to be a tortoise..just like mine :) I'm glad you like it though.

      Delete

Tell me things...