Tuesday 1 May 2012

They're back and there's more of them...

It's probably no surprise by now..I've been out and about around town again, this time successfully distributing my envelopes in public places anonymously. This time no one noticed or tried to give any back..mission accomplished. As you may have noticed by now, I'm trying to leave them in lot's of different locations, partly so I can reach all sorts of people but also because it's more interesting. Here are some of today's envelopes:




 Hobbycraft, Aberdeen.

I thought seeing as this one was stitched on it would be most appropriate to leave it among the sewing materials :) I chose bright colourful threads because I love bright colours and I think bright colours make people happy and that's a huge part of this project.




 TK MAX, Aberdeen

 I really wanted to leave one among shoes - not really sure why- but shoe shops are always busy and usually quite small and the chance of being seen was way to high and that's when I thought of TK MAX...in saying that it was almost as difficult to do it there..especially as I got distracted by some really cool shoes!



R&B Music Store, Aberdeen


This last one is one of my favorites, I love this store if I still played any instruments (or get back to it) I would spend A LOT of time here. To be honest I really wanted to leave this one on a piano because I love pianos and can play them, unfortunately they were right in front of the counter so there was no way I could do it anonymously..ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...