Thursday 10 May 2012

A friend amongst the ice-cream

You've already seen the wee tortoise I left in the Kitchen section of B&Q, well I also left one of the wee guys in the freezer section of Asda. Here you can see him waving at all the passers by, I wonder if any of them picked him up...? 

 I originally was going to put him in the veggie food section of the freezer on account of me being a vegetarian but it was busy around there so I headed for my favourite ice-cream instead.



 When the door steamed up my bro' drew a smiley face on the inside and I thought that's perfect...I couldn't resist taking a photo of him waving out through the steamed up smiley face.


 


I'm not sure if the reflection takes away from it though, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...