Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hallooo...



Well I had to give this wee guy a post all to himself, 'cos let's face it he just looks so cute in amongst the wooden spoons smiling out at everyone! :) Kind of makes you want one eh? Well you know what to do if you do want one or even two or three or...you get the idea. 

I went straight for kitchenware for this one seeing as I thought I had covered a lot of the other areas..I was just wandering around thinking I would leave him in the pans, that being the most obvious kitchenware, and I came across the wooden spoons! I thought they seemed a bit like a wooden spoon forest and all of their different shapes looked so interesting, so I shuffled him around a bit until it looked like he was waving out at everyone and stood back and thought: perfect! I love this wee guy...he's just so cuuute! I hope he makes whoever finds him smile as much as me.

Nova. Aberdeen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...