Sunday 3 June 2012

An Apology and an Invite..

I'm really sorry I haven't posted anything in quite a while.


 So readers this is your official Apology!!


and also

to make things a little better...an Invite!

MakeMyNeighbourSmile will be going on show.

Yup that's right in just a few weeks MakeMyNeighbourSmile will be on display for the public to view.

The show will take place as part of the Grays School of Art Degree show in Aberdeen, Scotland.

So if you are in the area and would like to see it please come along, you may also get a chance to meet me, if you so wish.

The show is open to the public from the 16th - 24th of June.

There will also be limited edition books available to purchase at the show. All photography and design done by myself of course :)

I hope to see some of you there.

Please do not hesitate to talk to me if you do come and if your a wee bit shy then just leave me a wee comment.

Anyway I need to get back to the preparation.

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...