Saturday 29 September 2012

In Watsons..

As you can see I left my latest envelope amongst the pet products...but not, as you might imagine, in a pet store. Nope, the latest envelope was left in Watsons of Inverurie. I love this shop, it's full of interesting and usefull things! From pet products to coal scuttles. I chose the pet products because there used to be a pet shop in Inverurie until it closed down and then I discovered this section in Watsons. And this envelope is so playfull it seemed the best place for it...although I have to admit I was tempted by the coal scuttles.




But perhaps I shall go back some time and leave one among the coal scuttles, or the tupperware, or the plants, or the pans, you get the idea, this shop has everything :)





So as always I await to hear who found this one and where it ended up...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...