Friday 15 March 2013

First Exhibition since the degree show!


Oho!! It's been an exciting night for me, this evening was the preview of the 6x4 ehibition held at the Cooper Gallery Project Space in Dundee. (It's attached to the College of Art)
 See below..








As you can see it is on from the 15th - 27th of this month. So get along there and take a look! There is a diverse mix of postcards and you will love it! There is something there for everyone. 


For more info head over here: http://artistspostcards.tumblr.com/#41696369678


I have to say a major congrat's to Nicola Prosser who had the idea and organised the whole thing (with some help from some lovely people, so I'm told), she waded through literally hundreds of postcards and pulled it off in a very proffessional manner! Good luck with your fourth year and well done Nicola!! (Also thanks for putting my stuff up haha)

I'll let any of you who go along to the exhibtion guess which two are my works and I will also leave you with this tantalising titbit...there is a piece that wasn't included but has been 'finished off' by random strangers...I will be posting a photograph of it and the other two in the coming weeks.

I hope you make it along!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me things...